Weddings frequently asked questions
Before your wedding I like to meet all my clients, either before you book or after. If you are unavailable to meet, that is fine! We can also arrange a skype call or even a regular phone call. I am also available to communicate via email, so please don’t hesitate to contact me about any details or questions you have about the day!
1. Fill out the “Contact” page from my website and tell me a bit about you, your day and date! Straight away I will send you an email with my packages and a link to request a quote!
2. Click on the link in the email next to “Online Booking Process – Request a Quote”.
Then click “choose package” on the package that interests you. At the bottom of the page select “request a quote” to finalise your request.
3. Next I’ll get back to you to confirm the date is available and send you an online booking proposal. All you need to do is simply follow the online proposal process to book your wedding. This will confirm the package, including a contract and go over other details to save the date.
BOOKING IN PERSON – let’s get a coffee!
Alternatively, we can arrange a date to meet in person to go over the packages, sign the contracts and save the date. Due to traveling internationally frequently, to arrange a meeting please email us . Best months to meet are between November and March, depending on availability.
To reserve your date, a non-refundable booking fee of $500 is required to be paid alongside the booking form & contract. This $500 is deducted from your final collection price.
Yes, and for any couple wishing to book me for their special day you get 50% off an engagement session.
If you are unsure on choosing me for your wedding day, you can book an engagement session and if you then wish to go ahead with a booking, you can still receive the 50% off offer.
Yes, to every wedding we bring backup gear and have multiple cameras, batteries, memory cards and lenses.
Between 2-5 weeks after your wedding day I will send you your Handcrafted keepsake box and wooden USB drive containing all the images, plus your 6×4 prints. If you have an album included in your package I’ll send you the above first and your album then takes another 2 weeks to print.
Yes, all images are digitally developed and processed at high quality. Both James and I are also qualified Graphic Designers, trained in the industries standard software to gain the best possible results for our clients. We choose the best images from the day and make sure the lighting, colour, sharpness and composition are perfect on completion. In order to keep the images natural, we do limited retouching unless there’s something obviously spoiling the image.
Yes! Not only do we travel state wide in Tasmania, we also can travel nationally and internationally. Traveling fees apply for any wedding that is over 2hrs drive from Devonport Tasmania. These fees are just to cover accommodation and traveling fees. These are low, please contact me with your location to get a quote.
“It’s so incredible that we can relive our wedding through our stunning photos that we’ll have forever and ever.”
– Rach & Jarred
I believe in quality albums that you can show off to all your family and keep for a lifetime. These full colour high quality 30×30 albums are printed by a renowned Australian company who pride themselves in efficiency and quality.
About the albums:
– High quality pages that don’t crease or bend under your fingers
– Extra durable heavy weight 170gsm Satin Gloss paper.
– 40 pages included, enough space for 50+ images.
– State-of-the-art Perfect Binding.
Every collection contains the final images on a USB, which is placed inside a Wooden handcrafted keepsake box.